Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

what so special about new year?

the most recent eve that ive thrown myself being out of the house was christmas's eve
n trust me, i didnt enjoy at all no matter how hard ive tried
id rather be at home watching series n leave those hang outs to when we have more choices of where to go..
surprisingly i had a contradicting feeling just a few hours before i leap to year 2011
was that i felt lonely
i was at home alone before dear roberto W and alejandro Y pick me up after their dinner
i was wrong
lonely was an awful feeling no matter how much i love my alone time
im glad and consider myself lucky that ive havent been alone for going through all the hard time in year 2010

my fren sammie said her year 2010 was a roller coaster ride
so am i

a break up
a worst CNY ever
a further weight loss
a satisfying results
a better connection with my sister
a great holiday
a few dates not being the usual me
an all fail results
a bad complexion
a dramatic resignation after 2 weeks of employment -___-
a submission, admitting i need help
an OBU degree
a YGFW
an apple
a drive out alone


ppl call me lucky right now but im not!
because only a few out of the list up there was out of control n so i bliv year 2010 could turn out better if i try harder
its got good enough..


thats how i welcome my year 2011. :)

No comments: